Seleniun/JBL HL 14-25 resin horns only...

moray james

I have a pair (two pcs) of Selenium HL14-25 black heavy resin mid/hi wide band horns with standard one inch screw mount these are easily a better sounding horn compared to the Heresy K700 horn. See info here http://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/specs/264-315--hl14-25-spec-sheet.pdf

I only want $10.00 for my time/material to pack plus actual postage. Horns are in good condition they have never been mounted. Payment via pay pal sorry no camera. These are fine sounding horns I listened to them with my EV DH1506 and they sounded very good. Please PM me to discuss.

Edited by moray james

I had these because they are so very similar to the horns in the JBL L200b a little longer actually. I did play these with my EV DH1506 and they sounded very good. I also have a set of the EV HP64 which is pretty much a custom made horn for the DH1506. The square mouth of the HP64 means that you have one cut out and you only need rotate the horn 90 degrees to change your dispersion angles from 60 to 40 degrees. The HP64 is a perfect match for the DH1506 it is almost as thick in horn wall thickness as the Chorus ll mid horn but it is a softer plastic resin which is more lossy and less resonant. The HP64 nice sounding super flexible horn.

Edited by moray james

• 2 weeks later...