FS 5 pcs Klipsch K61K mid drivers... plus a modification option...

moray james

I have five pcs of K61K mid drives all stock I will sell as singles units with out phenolic diaphragms (for those who want to purchase titanium diaphragms) for $25.00 each and with the factory phenolic diaphragm for $35.00 each.

I will also offer to modify the driver and diaphragm of single units for $50.00 on top of the drive/diaphragm cost. That means a dynamat and F11 acoustical felt damped motor and phenolic diaphragm for $85.00 each. In all cases I will pack for free and only charge the actual postage cost to you.

These driver fit the Heresy the Quartet the Forte forte ll the Chorus the Chorus ll and the KLF20/30 along with a host of other Klipsch mid horns.

Edited by moray james

Hello i am a novice to all the mod upgrade stuff so bare with me...I have a pair of Hersey and hersey ll, Quartets ,Klf 30 and Chorus ll.I have been wanting to upgrade the basic stuff like bob crittes x overs and ti tweeters will these be an upgrade because honestly i dont understand any of what you listed.If i bought a pair i would be able to try them out in all the speakers? Is this just the plastic your sell or for 80 ill get a drop upgrade? Sorry for being such a noob...lol.Oh will this help with my Klf c7 center for a better match?

Thanks

Greg

Edited by mustangerfourlife

Greg: these drivers are the same as the ones that are in your speakers. Yes you could drop them directly into Quartet, Forte, Forte ll Chorus.Chorus ll etc. I modify them with dynamat on the back plate and on the pole piece and on the diaphragm butterfly I also use F-11 acoustical felt to damp cavity resonance. If you want to go with titanium diaphragms then you could send those to me to work on and fit to a set of motors. The result of all of this is a smoother cleaner sound with enhanced detail and much improved composure and authority.Hope that helps.

Edited by moray james

• 2 weeks later...