Two ElectroVoice Speakers (Georgian/Patrician)

tcarp

Good Afternoon, Edited this classified. Up for sale are two EV speakers, one Georgian and One Patrician. Included, I have a Harmon Kardon 430 Two Way Receiver. I have only moved the speakers around to get some better photos, so please reach out and I will send if interested. Units are heavily used, no major damage, but will take some refurbishing to bring back to new condition. There are zero major gouges in the factory cabinets, just heavy use. Knobs are worn, will need replacing. I just tested the units and everything (including receiver) are in perfect working order, and sound amazing!! (have video if needed!), I am selling them as is, with the receiver included. I am looking to get $4000 for everything, but am open to good offers. These units are located in Pittsford, NY, zip 14534, and would need to be picked up, as shipping is darn near impossible (however if buyer wants to set this up I can handle getting them ready)  Thank you!

post-61659-0-36660000-1440777092_thumb.j

post-61659-0-33020000-1440777105_thumb.j

Edited by tcarp