Hose Nozzle Excitement!

Mallette

Gents it is rare I get jazzed about the normally mundane.  But I have to mention this.  We have a church youth group having a swimming party here tomorrow so I've been cleaning up around the pool.  I'd noticed a little blister pack in the house with a hose nozzle in it the PAW apparently bought.  Popped it out and attached it.  As I was doing so the weight, appearance, the unique washer (won't try to describe, but different and said "I won't leak" when I looked at it) made me examine closer.

Made in the USA "...to last a lifetime" as we used to say.  Not only that, I went back to look at the package and it's assemble by disabled veterans. 

A nozzle is a nozzle?  No...this thing is variable from a light spray to the thinnest power beam I've ever seen from a hose.  Pretty close to the low end electric pressure washers. 

Not a drip when turned off. 

Unequivocal recommendation.  This is the kind of product that was once the norm.  Like the Klipschorn once they've saturated the market sales will slow as this thing is bulletproof and inherently unimprovable. 

Dave

post-7390-0-68080000-1441481218_thumb.jp

• Like 3

http://thesweethome....st-hose-nozzle/

"We avoided all-brass hose nozzles as brass generally contains lead, which can leach into water and transfer to hands during handling. How much lead actually gets into your water is not known or regulated."

Wont use brass but will use Aluminum, My uncle lost 2 dogs that drank water from aluminum that leached 

http://www.drpepi.com/aluminum-poisoning.php

Gotta love the people that demonize one product while apparently ignoring the issues with others

"We avoided all-brass hose nozzles as brass generally contains lead, which can leach into water and transfer to hands during handling. How much lead actually gets into your water is not known or regulated."

Joe, I am detecting that you don't buy that and posted tongue in cheek, but some will actually take it seriously...my response to anyone who did would be:

Seriously?  I don't know what to say...  Can't even bring up a top quality product, made in the USA by disabled veterans, at an excellent price and excels in all ways without some modern fear of everything getting involved.  Really didn't think this one would generate a discussion.  Certainly won't from me as I consider that absolutely laughable and I suspect those disabled vets dealt with a lot worse threats as well.

But then I drink from springs and creeks without fear. Have a great brass beer mug and a chalice we use for home and camping communion as well. 

Dave

Edited by Mallette
  • Like 3

Let's switch to the best toaster, since that will be a requirement at the heritage center.

Indeed.  This will deteriorate into a discussion of hose that have the least resistance, amount of disturbance in the water flow, and jitter. 

Jeez...audiophools!  Gotta love it!

Dave