Return from the wilderness

Kevin S

After about 13 years of wandering in the audio wilderness, I have recently returned to the Klipsch brand. Much has changed in the 13 years, including equipment and where I live. While my room would be appropriately called a home theater, the fact is I do not watch movies, using the home theater mostly for sports watching. In this room I listen to music far more than watch TV, and do that in 2 channel. Hence my posting in this forum. Hopefully, I have attached a photo of the view from my listening seat, showing my new Heresy III's and the JBL subs that I had already owned.. Rear surrounds are a new pair of RP-240S. It is very good to be back. 

post-4680-0-81220000-1441646165_thumb.jp

Edited by Kevin S
  • Like 5

I am extremely happy with the Heresy's as the mains and center channel. Although I could not put them in the corners, I have intentionally set them up the way I believe PWK would have intended them to be. Spaced wide,10 feet apart. Up against the wall and toed in at a 45° angle. According to the Audyssey room correction software in my receiver, they are 3 dB down at 40 Hz. So that is where I have crossed them over to the subs.

Edited by Kevin S
  • Like 1