How Can Two DACs Sound Different?

Jim Naseum

Snake oil and voodoo. All this money could have been spent on Someone's election campaign!

Investing cash on any of the latest cast of ***-clowns running to stick it to the voter is the equivalent of flushing your hard earned money down the crapper... without the satisfaction of actually hearing the sound of water flushing! :)

I reject the fact that satisfaction is garnered by the audible effects of water moving downward into a subterranean tube... therefore your entire statement is rendered useless by the interjection of unsubstantiated drivel.

Edited by Schu

I reject the fact that satisfaction is garnered by the audible effects of water moving downward into a subterranean tube... therefore your entire statement is rendered useless by the interjection of unsubstantiated drivel.

Sorry but I already flushed your comment. Gone and forgotten and just as dead as little Johnny Rotten! :)

There seems to be a bit of reveling as the tribe dances in celebration, perhaps at vanquishing any logical thought from the forum.  

The tribe members need to put down the pipe and try Delusion Blocking Therapy (which is exceedingly easy to do with DACs).  Otherwise the title of this thread just begs the question, and no surprise, the ensuing discussion devolves into a circle jerk of misinformation.

Sorry but I already flushed your comment. Gone and forgotten and just as dead as little Johnny Rotten! :)

Um... John Lydon is still alive.

:Jesuseffingfacepalm:

Um... John Lydon is still alive.

:Jesuseffingfacepalm:

Up and staggering around like Neil Young isn't living. At least in my book.