Cold Beer and Deer Corn

Mallette

Many have asked I'd retire there aside from being close to Hope.  But here are a couple of more reasons.  Growing up, the Egg House was one of those places anyone could buy a six pack who was big enough to carry it to the register.  I'm sure they've changed their ways but it still looks the same...

Naaman's is awesome.  Might want to get a bid from them for next year's Hope plant feed.  Better than Jakes!

Dave

post-7390-0-21220000-1441972073_thumb.jp

post-7390-0-13860000-1441972080_thumb.jp

Edited by Mallette
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Wherever you retire I know it will be good, I hope your plans work out just as you two hope.

If nothing else you will not be so close to the Gulf, I don't think that's a bad thing but on rare occasions like hurricanes a few hundred miles North is much more convenient.

One day when I get to Texarkana I definitely would like to try Naaman's . 

I'm about 50min northeast of t-town, but have never been to either of these places...that will change!

So, you're between Prescott and Arkadelphia?  Easy for sure.  We'll be living there by this time next year.  Welcome to stay over anytime.

Dave

Edited by Mallette