FS: Walnut Fortes in spectacular condition

Thejtl

I don't really want to let these go, but I don't have the space for them at the moment and I need to help fund a new computer for my daughter. I've had them for just a short while and they're in really fantastic shape. All original. No upgrades. PM with questions. Updated with pics of serial numbers and connector box.

Located in Iowa City, IA. 

$500

17396155751_d3798c3b19_c.jpgKlipschForte by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

17370543356_ab0d9265ec_c.jpgKlipsch Forte by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

20726993289_6d171f0e7b_c.jpgUntitled by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

17210308459_125432fd3b_c.jpgKlipsch Forte by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

17189072327_4f5f88ebf9_c.jpgKlipsch Forte by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

21294611150_00371bf11d_c.jpgUntitled by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

21294612170_5e0d252c6a_c.jpgUntitled by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

21491265741_fdf2deb9c5_c.jpgUntitled by Jason T. Lewis, on Flickr

Edited by Thejtl

I would like to buy, but can you send to Ukraine?

These services are provided Meest - America Inc. They will give you a contact agent in the IA, if you call 18002889949.

I will pay the additional costs.

Volodymyr

Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with that. Would prefer to not ship.

I'm kinda hoping no one wants them.

Well, I was going to wish you good luck with your sale.  Now, I'll just wish mediocre luck  :P

I always enjoy seeing someone from Iowa post.  I lived there a lifetime ago (Sioux City) after graduating from college.  Although I moved there mid January just in time to have something like eight inches of snow drop during the time it took me to move my meager items from the trailer to my apartment, I really fell in love with the people there.  Even to this day, I miss how friendly they were.  I've lived in the Tennessee area for 28 years and to this day STILL have someone ask me every now & then...."you're not from these parts, are you?"

The price is very reasonable (at least for Chicago area), where Heresy often sell for more than Forte.

Forte are about the same footprint as the Heresy (1" wider and 1" shallower), but much better bass performance (spec'd to 32Hz) and the horn is closer to the desired listening height.

The forte need a little room behind them for the passive though.

I have both the Forte and Forte II and love both of them.  If I had to downsize, the Forte make the cut. 

IMO, they have probably have the best sound output (presence/volume) to cabinet size ratio of the vintage Klipsch.

Some people want to hold out for the Forte II: 15" passive (instead of a 12") and wider angle horn (same as Quartet and Chorus II),

You will be very happy with either. 

I would have thought you would have more action. I have a pair of ones also, they are darn fine speakers. Unless you have both Qnes and Twos side by side and  have a speaker switch, you would be hard pressed to tell which series are playing and then because they both  are sensitive to placement, they would want about the same space, neither would be at their best . That poster looking for  twos should give these serious thought.