Old Speaker Question - KP-600 Series Loudspeaker System

thecleaners

Wonder what happen to this inmate?  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/110667-kp-600-history/

He had/has a 24 box -  8 stacks :) KP-600

av-32523.jpeg?_r=0  Joey B KP600

Joey B. is still around and does Pro Sound, I have him on Speed Dial, but he does not visit the forums much at all anymore.

Roger

I scored the whole lot with my buddy Kevin Harmon, but as stated, there was only two woofer boxes, there is 13 High frequency boxes and 15 mid woofer boxes with the twin 15" horn. The only full set goes to Kevin Harmon, a mixed set of 6 boxes is going to Roy D., and the rest are mine.

My two KPT-684 Woofers and my KP-450s are for sale at this time. I will accept $1500 for those 4 boxes and I am willing to drive several hundred miles and deliver them in person for gas money if someone steps up and seals the deal.

Roger

• Like 2

I scored the whole lot with my buddy Kevin Harmon, but as stated, there was only two woofer boxes, there is 13 High frequency boxes and 15 mid woofer boxes with the twin 15" horn. The only full set goes to Kevin Harmon, a mixed set of 6 boxes is going to Roy D., and the rest are mine.

My two KPT-684 Woofers and my KP-450s are for sale at this time. I will accept $1500 for those 4 boxes and I am willing to drive several hundred miles and deliver them in person for gas money if someone steps up and seals the deal.

Roger

Congrats….that's a very generous offer you're offering.

• Like 1

I scored the whole lot with my buddy Kevin Harmon

This pix is old and the bins look empty,  The # 1 Klipsch fan  (Dr H) and KP-600s  gets a :) here.

kp600's.jpg

Yeah, when Bill Hendricks, Kev and I went to Texas to score those boxes, drivers were few and far in between. That guy had a 30 Box system that he used to do sound with. Bill got the only remaining 18 inch drivers, and wire for his boxes, so Kev didn't have the 18s, but Kev got the Klipsch Electronic Cross overs. When I went to get mine, there were no 15 inch drivers or 18 inch drivers left and no wire either. I scored the last four correct 15 inch drivers in existence that Roy still had laying around the lab from back in the day. I also reconed my two 10 inch drivers.

I will be selling four of my KP-600 boxes, two high frequency boxes as well as the two boxes with the four NOS 15 inch drivers in the two horn mid section. I will be offering these with my two KPT-684 subs which are the same woofers that go with KP-600 stacks, as well as my two KP-450 cabinets.

Roger

• Like 1

Seems like you locked in the purchase of the speakers. Between the wiring and the use I was over my head to even attempt trying to use them.

Thanks to TheCleaners for the heads up on these!

I knew about the 30 box system at the New Orleans convention center, but was not aware that they had replaced the system.

Thanks a million to my good buddy Kevin Harmon for taking care of checking these out and making the purchase, plus picking them all up!

Thanks Buddy.... Rog

• Like 1