Forte II's

convict

Seeing that these didnt get payed for , Im gonna post them here incase someone wants them. I had a few ppl think the covers were grey due to 1 of the last pics, but I took the pics with the flash on for the simple reason to show a good idea of what the speakers condition are in. The only down fall, the flash makes the little nicks on the edges look a lot worse then they really are. If anyone is interested in them, you can contact me at lynchfx@charter.net

and we can go from there. I will sale them to the 1st person that says they definately want them for $650

Speakers here

According to your auction you would sell them for $500, now you want $650?

I would be interested in them, but I would like to trade my Quartets(walnut) for them plus some $$$.

And the distance between us would be a bit of a hassle too.....coming to Maine for a vacation anytime soon???

Let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Steve

------------------

Home Theater Page

This message has been edited by myram on 09-03-2002 at 07:40 AM

• 2 weeks later...

Myram, time for you to go away now. And yes, I did read your side of the story. However, I'm sure you know in your heart that things aren't "right" with the whole situation. You ended up with a pocket full of cash, Bernard got a broken speaker. Even if you followed through as much as you claim, there's far more that you could have done and you're obviously not motivated to do so since you have the money and haven't really been hurt by the situation. Most of us would feel very bad for Bernard and go to extreme lengths to make things right, you didn't.

This message has been edited by tripod on 09-06-2002 at 09:11 AM