Lill help Klipsch

Cal Blacksmith

It would be extremely helpful if warranty and service questions could be answered via this forum

I think that would be a really bad idea.  As Al Klappenberger has so eloquently stated in another thread (I'm paraphrasing here....), those of us who frequent this and other audio forums are just a bunch of nincompoop morons who know nothing about these products, and offer advice and suggestions that have no value whatsoever. (Sarcasm...)

Klipsch and other companies have customer service numbers for a reason, and they don't answer service or warranty questions on these forums for that or other reasons as well.  I'm not making a judgement about Klipsch CS, I'm just saying that I think it wouldn't be an efficient or practical use of those persons that are employed by CS.

Yea I see your point. I'm fairly new around here but it sounded like some peoples questions were being answered on this forum by a Klipsch employee. And that seemed like a great way to deal with a small group of people here needing an answer about a product. I'll bet this place doesn't generate 1 or 2 questions a week. I didn't mean to open it up to the general public.

I didn't expect a simple question to turn into ..... opinion biased debate. 

IDK, my browser never showed that this post dropped more than about halfway down the front page, perhaps my browser is setup different than everyone elses, I need to check into that. 

I never saw that comment, even in other words, from Al. interesting if true.

It seems to be a simple driver issue not a defective product but IDK, that is why I asked here. Sooner or later I suppose a call to CS is going to happen to get an answer as the question here is generating more heat than light.

Another question from a customer just 7 posts down from mine at the time I write this has been up for about a month also without a reply. It is a first time poster with what seems to be bluetooth issues that are legit. IDK.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159361-image-one-bluetooth-sync-issues/

Edited by Cal Blacksmith

I never saw that comment, even in other words, from Al. interesting if true.

Copy and paste from his web site.

I have concluded that I will never participate in any of the on-line forums ever again. Vendors such as myself are treated like dirt by the moderators (unless you pay to sponsor them) as well as forum members who assume their only motive is to peddle their stuff! I don't need forums to promote my stuff! I have intentionally had myself banned from these forums so that I will never again be tempted to log on to them:

The Klipsch company forum.

AudioAficionado.org <== This forum assumes new members are dirt until they prove otherwise!

AudioKarma.org <== These moderators are extremely narrow-minded!

The advice and information offered in any of these forms is mostly Bull$hit by amateurs who know little or nothing about what they are saying. Any attempt by competent people to call out snake-oil products is met with resistance. This causes those who actually know (usually vendors) to say nothing. The moderators will not point out the snake-oil leaving the entire forum as a exercise in the blind leading the blind!

(back to me now)  He may modify that now that he is actively posting here, I don't know.