WTB RF-62 or RF-82

bmarcelles

I have a feeling we might be hearing from the OP today.   Just a hunch, nothing more. 

I broke down and went for the 83s. Scrappydue and his tricks...having them set up for me to listen and fall in love. Just felt like I'd regret not pulling the trigger.

Thanks for all the help guys. I can't say you didn't warn me about convincing me to spend more than I wanted. It's a very real problem we have on this forum :P

• Moderators
I broke down and went for the 83s.

That's awesome!  I thoroughly enjoyed my RF-83's for years...that was until I purchased a pair of LaScalas "just to see what they sound like in my own home".....it was downhill from there.  haha.

Just felt like I'd regret not pulling the trigger.

Steven is a great guy and takes care of his gear.  You will be able to enjoy them for many, many years to come.

Wow, the man is still in sticker shock Opus. You should have at least given him a day to recoup. haha

Well, I was going to wait until tomorrow to suggest that he get the RF-63 too, so that he could have the 7.0 set. :P

Then I was going to suggest that he could buy my spare set of KW-1200-THX subs with KA-1000-THX amp.    :lol:  

Great to hear...once you get it all setup, you won't regret it at all.  The little bit of extra money on the front-end is worth it...it will keep you from buying something else now and then buying the 83s or something else later on.  Plus, like Youth said...Steven is a great guy and he really does take excellent care of all his gear...he's also very thorough in checking out the gear he buys. 

^ That's one of the reasons I love buying on places like here or on the emo forums. People really tend to take care of their stuff just like I do, and if for some reason it's less than cosmetically perfect, they are upfront and honest about it. :)