Newbie Here

AliRashdan

• Administrators

After almost 3 months of waiting they're finally here. I'm absolutely terrified and happy with the size of these beasts. Still waiting for the receiver being cleared at customs (stupid Egyptian customs). Will be setting up very soon. Couldn't be happier for purchasing these speakers :)

well done!

• Like 1

Now you need to come visit us at the annual Forum gathering in Hope, AR!  Besides having more fun than you can imagine you'd be recognized for the distance you came.

Dave

I would love that Mallette. I was actually i Houston a month ago. I'll definitely try to make it soon again :)

Now you need to come visit us at the annual Forum gathering in Hope, AR!  Besides having more fun than you can imagine you'd be recognized for the distance you came.

Dave

I would love that Mallette. I was actually i Houston a month ago. I'll definitely try to make it soon again :)

It's ironic, Mallette (Dave) moved from Houston about a month ago

Dave

It's ironic, Mallette (Dave) moved from Houston about a month ago

Really? Wished i could've met up with any of you guys

I love the open minded conversations in this thread... Not used to that living in the south(Alabama) haha

Ali, can't wait to see pics and get your thoughts on the RPs

I heard them in Fryes and was impressed by them.

hahahah yeah everyone here is amazing. Everyone is very welcoming and that is also one of the many reasons i bought Klipsch speakers. I'll let you know asap how they perform. i"m sure i'll be half deaf after my first listening session 

• Like 1