Newbie Here

AliRashdan

I would pick out the connectors and see what gauge wire they recommend. The banana plug adapters screw onto the ends of a stripped wire and then the banana conector plugs into the speaker. You will have to remove one red and one black plastic cap from the speakers, that is where the banana plug goes. The subwoofer requires an RCA cable.

• Like 1

Thank you Coytee. This is definitely worth checking out

Thank you Bill. hahah. I'm from Cairo, Egypt but that pic was during a safari in Tanzania earlier this year :)

Thank you Dave :)

Thank you Scrappydue :)

Thank you MKP :)

Thank you Oldred :)

beautiful country - amazing city -  the most advanced archeology in the Pyramids - yeah - fantastic

• Like 1

For most of my speakers I like 14 g.  and get  the wires and cables from Parts Express most of the time.  I have also used Monoprice.  Parts Express also has some decent banana plugs to choose from.  They are not really need but, make life a little easier.

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum, AliRashdan. 

I love having people from all over the world post here, as this is a truly international community.  I know when people first start posting they are looking for advice or some information, but if you stick around for a while, I promise you someone else will be coming here for advice, and you will be helpful to them.  You are on the leading edge of being able to enjoy the newest Klipsch speakers.

What do you prefer to be called?  My name is on every post but it is grayed out somewhat so people miss it sometimes, I am Dave.

I'm curious, how did you find Klipsch speakers in Cairo?  How did you come to know these were the speakers you were looking for?

• Like 5

Thank you Duder :)

Hey Dave. You can call me Ali, it's actually my first name. I already own Bose speakers but i've been searching a couple of brands B&W, Dynaudio, and Klipsch. They're all top brands but most of the reviews were in Klipsch's favor and made some comparisons and found Klipsch to be the better choice. Klipsch aren't sold here in Cairo so i'll purchase them on Amazon and ship them here.

Thank you John. Nice to meet you.

Thank you Steve. I'll do that :)

Thank you SSH. I'll definitely pass by the next time i visit the US.

• Like 1