Newbie Here

AliRashdan

Several members including (busht4169) have your similar setup & are more than pleased with the new RP lineup, so great choice. I actually have two pairs of the RP-140SA's & they work exceptionally well with Atmos... I highly recommend them. When you go that route in the future they will make for perfect additions.

• Like 1

Wasn't beer invented by the ancient Egyptians? Just sayin

I'm reasonably sure those ancient Egyptians from 5,000 years ago worshiped these guys, not Mohamed.

I know, I know, no religious discussions.  Just sayin'.  :rolleyes:

+++

egyptiangods.jpg

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Hahahahhaha @tasdom @busht

I'll sell my kidneys if i have to to get those beautiful babies

Dave, you have my uttermost respect for what you just said. To put into consideration that i'm Muslim and to know that alcohol is forbidden in Islam is something i really appreciate from you. The fact is i don't mind at all joking around with u guys about beer and i'm not the least bit offended in any way from anyone. Actually, most of muslim frienda drink alcohol so i'm used to it. I'm still buying beer for u guys hahaha. Again, thank you so much for being considerate and it doesn't matter what religion we follow. I consider you guys one big family and i appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time to help me get my Klipsch speakers. Beers and coke for all!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Which is a better setup? Speakers on the wall or on stands?

Largely depends on placement and height. If your wall is in a good spot and you want them up high, then mount them to the wall. If there's no wall where you want the speaker and you want it lower, then go with stands. Mounting them 6' high on a stand up against a wall doesn't make much sense.

• 5 months later...

After almost 3 months of waiting they're finally here. I'm absolutely terrified and happy with the size of these beasts. Still waiting for the receiver being cleared at customs (stupid Egyptian customs). Will be setting up very soon. Couldn't be happier for purchasing these speakers :)

post-61757-0-86700000-1458640015_thumb.j

post-61757-0-47500000-1458640026_thumb.j

• Like 2