Newbie Here

AliRashdan

Sweeeeeet Ali!  Looks great!  I'm a little over an hour from Houston myself.  it would be great if you could make it to Hope.  I'm pretty sure you'd win the prize for "farthest traveled" LOL.

Thanks Ceca :) Will definitely try to make it. Yeah traveling half the world would land me a prize for sure hahhaha

• Like 1

You made a new user name and account?

Yeah because i downloaded tapatalk and i was accessing the forums through my twitter account. So i couldn't access it anymore and had to create a new username. I'll be using this one from now one. Same guy different outfit in the profile pic hahah

• Moderators

Just seen this thread and read it all, so I need to join in and say Welcome, I think your in for a big surprise once you get to listen.

Just remember it will take a little adjusting to get the best sound but everyone here can help. This will be nothing like your last speakers, this is going to be good.  :emotion-19:  :emotion-21:

• Like 2

Just seen this thread and read it all, so I need to join in and say Welcome, I think your in for a big surprise once you get to listen.

Just remember it will take a little adjusting to get the best sound but everyone here can help. This will be nothing like your last speakers, this is going to be good. :emotion-19::emotion-21:

Thank you dtel :) yeah i'll need some help doing the calibration but i'm sure with everyone's knowledge here, i'll get the best performance