WTB - Klipsch RC 7 and RB 75

khactuyen

If you somehow end up with a deal on 3 RC 7's give that a try. Same tweeter as the RF 7 and flat out one hell of a great front 3. I have 3 myself and am currently experimenting with this configuration. Frankly I'm shocked at how good it is. It's in the living room right now but I keep getting not so subtle hints about when these things are going back out to the garage so it's soon to turn in to a pumpkin. Oh well at least the Belles can stay out here....

Yup, I've done this too. I've also used them as rears, they're actually very universal and capable speakers. 

you are two hours away from me. I have can sell you a set of RC-7 and RB-75 for 1k, package deal and pick up only. I have them in Cherry or black. PM me if you are interested.

thanks.
does that mean you are picking them up???? Pics or it didn't happen! Edited by Scrappydue

you are two hours away from me. I have can sell you a set of RC-7 and RB-75 for 1k, package deal and pick up only. I have them in Cherry or black. PM me if you are interested.

thanks.
does that mean you are picking them up???? Pics or it didn't happen!
i have pm him, i want to shipped because i'm very busy.