new woofs!

Scrappydue

WoW, I can't imagine that many 18 inch subs, he, he     If you thought moveis were amazing, that Cinema HT is going to be at a whole new level! They sure are pretty.  I especially like the surrounds on the SI drivers.
how man you gonna have now? 12 right?

Can't wait for the saw dust.
me either. i need to stop putting it off and just order the saw already.

Geez scrappy! Did you know "The Sponge" is also being discontinued?
where can i buy some at?

If you have any left over... make me a box & I'll put 2 of them in my Z.   I won't even need hydraulics or an air lift suspension to get it bouncin'.  
I've thought about one for in my car. i love these woofers.

You da' man Scrappy! 
thank you!!  :emotion-22: 

I can't ever expect to love LF as much as to run something as intense as that is going to be...

Insane...  :)

schu its not that i love it so muc. ill tell you my though process behind it. 

when i had the dual pb-13 ultras upstairs. that was plenty. then i moved to concrete and slightly bigger room. they were no longer enough.

switched to the 4 18's and have been happier and satisfied. but we are in a rental and I'm somehow lucky with room dimensions cause i get a ton of room gain. i have a few buddies with bigger rooms and they all have 6-8 subs to have the same bass i get from 4. so my thought has been for quite some time once i move IF i have a bigger room to keep the same bass i have now id have to have more subs. well them being discontinued only rushed the process.

so i placed the order for 4 more as that is all i can fit up front. but then i have been to a few buddies houses that have a single 18 firing right in the back of the main seat and its sweet. much cooler than transducers. 

so i thought one more for the back but since i have one extra inuke 3000 i figured on per side will be perfect with the liters set on the wattage. 

then when i move ill have 10 sealed 18's. 

i hope to be able to build a riser with 4 18's in it to fire into the front row plus shake the riser for the back row. then 4 sealed up front. then on top of that i want two klipsch kpt-684's. ill cut all sealed subs off at 40z. the two cinema subs will take from 40-80. and then the mains will take care of everything else. 

hope you followed all that lol   ;)

• Like 2