X10i and iPhone 6 compatibility

patodia

I bought these six months back in india, I have tried them with three different iPhone 6 and also iPhone 6 plus and they don't work

If you are sure they should work

Can you please and let me know how and where to get them replaced under warranty

Can't tell you my disappointment with these ear phones

Thanks in advance

Yes, I'm absolutely sure. I actually double checked just now and still no troubles with iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.

Please give us a ring at 1-800-KLIPSCH and we'll help sort you out.

1. A few things to also check out - do they work with older Apple devices or a MacBook?

2. Do a stock set of EarPods work with your iPhone 6 (specifically the remote)?

3. Verify you're in an App that works correctly with the remote. Definitely test Apple's built-in Music App first.

Sorry you're having trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

will there be an android compatibility app that allows button functionality vlad?

Unfortunately things have gotten quite a bit tougher with making an Android app that makes the remote any more functional.

Right now, most Android devices work with the Apple remote & mic, except the volume up and down buttons don't do anything. We've had some luck in making a Samsung Galaxy specific remote, but no dice on making it fully universal as Motorola/LG/HTC and other decide to pin out their headphone output differently.

VLAD dude where are you haven't heard from your distributor and neither from you it's been over 10 days please respond asap

Sorry Patodia - I've been gone. I've reached out to our distributor who will be contacting you directly.

will there be an android compatibility app that allows button functionality vlad?

Unfortunately things have gotten quite a bit tougher with making an Android app that makes the remote any more functional.

Right now, most Android devices work with the Apple remote & mic, except the volume up and down buttons don't do anything. We've had some luck in making a Samsung Galaxy specific remote, but no dice on making it fully universal as Motorola/LG/HTC and other decide to pin out their headphone output differently.

thanks Vlad... it works fine for sure without the up/down volume. not a big deal.