Getting Married!

busht4169

Bush, Congrats on the upcoming union. Just remember this, "Yes Dear, you're right" will fix just about anything! 

Cheers!   :emotion-22:

And, never never ever answer the question, "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?" :unsure:  :o  :wacko:  ;) It's a loaded question that you can never answer correctly.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 2

We had our wedding in the backyard... about 100 people.

Little bit of advice if you decide to buy a home... Don't forget to agree that certain parts of the house are for your use and others for hers. That way down the road when you want a Home Theater or a Music Room there will be no problems. :)

• Like 2

Congrats on the big day !! And cool that Klipsch is making an appearance for the reception. Perfect.

Here's a handy list of Traditional Anniversary Gifts for the future:   :D

1st Year: Paper   Copper

2nd Year: Cotton  Copper

3rd Year: Leather  Copper

4th Year: Flowers  Copper

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 2

Congrats on the big day !! And cool that Klipsch is making an appearance for the reception. Perfect.

Here's a handy list of Traditional Anniversary Gifts for the future:   :D

1st Year: Paper   Copper

2nd Year: Cotton  Copper

3rd Year: Leather  Copper

4th Year: Flowers  Copper

5th Wedding Anniversary 

Traditional Gifts: Wood

Modern Gifts: Silverware  Copper  CINEMA

• Like 2

Congrats on your marriage!!!! I've told many people - the only thing I like about weddings is cake (all that expense for one day),  What I love is a happy marriage - may you have that (nothing like it - 28 years and counting)!!!!! 

Thank you for the kind words.  We are very excited to start our life together.  And we aren't paying for people to eat and drink.  Whole setup cost about $3k.

• Like 2

Congrats on your marriage!!!! I've told many people - the only thing I like about weddings is cake (all that expense for one day),  What I love is a happy marriage - may you have that (nothing like it - 28 years and counting)!!!!! 

Thank you for the kind words.  We are very excited to start our life together.  And we aren't paying for people to eat and drink.  Whole setup cost about $3k.

That's the way to do it in my opinion...inexpensive, and save your money to buy a house to live in.

• Like 1