Getting Married!

busht4169

Hey Klipsch Community!  Great news!  I am getting married this Saturday the 26th.  I even found a way to include Klipsch in my reception.  We are having a small wedding/reception.  No DJ, no free booze.  I know I know, cheap skates.  I never understood why the people getting married provide the booze...so we aren't.  TAKE THAT TRADITION!!!

Anyway.  I have a two channel old yamaha and my RP-280F's joining the party for the reception.  Don't worry, they will be protected.  I will be online for the next couple days responding to forums and stuff.  But off for a bit Starting Saturday.  

• Like 8

We are having a small wedding/reception.  No DJ, no free booze.  I know I know, cheap skates.

NO, smart.

I never understood why the people getting married provide the booze...so we aren't.  TAKE THAT TRADITION!!!

We didn't, no booze at our wedding.  No tradition either.  The 200+ guests had a blast without it.  Much better on my wallet that way.

Enough about me.

Congratulations to you and your soon to be bride.

Bill

• Like 1

We are having a small wedding/reception.  No DJ, no free booze.  I know I know, cheap skates.

NO, smart.

I never understood why the people getting married provide the booze...so we aren't.  TAKE THAT TRADITION!!!

We didn't, no booze at our wedding.  No tradition either.  The 200+ guests had a blast without it.  Much better on my wallet that way.

Enough about me.

Congratulations to you and your soon to be bride.

Bill

Thx Bill.  And I agree.  Way we see it, if you want to be a part of our happiness then you will enjoy our reception no matter what.  Doesn't mean I won't have beerz  :emotion-22:

• Like 1