What are they putting in Nutella?

BigStewMan

What exactly is Nutella. It sounds vaguely likes prunes.  Never had any, never going to, and  I like nuts, especially goobers, and the ones they put in institutions.

Good man Marty, the wife and i pass up the "Free" samples in Costco every month.

WE will live longer.

don’t go to costco…since i dine out for my meals; but, i’ve heard that some people go to costco just to pig out on the free samples.  times must be tough for them.

Cannot say iv noticed, the wife and i hit that joint once a month, 20 Min including $1.50 Polishdog.

In the 15 Min of cruising we are dialed in on goodies for the month, and $100+ easy.

• Like 2

BETTER THAN DUMPSTER DIVING,,,

channel surfing one time and came across a show called something like Extreme Cheapskates or something like that.  These people are dumpster diving for their food -- and serving it to their guests!  One lady didn’t buy toilet paper…she had pieces of cloth and a bucket next to the toilet.  She washed the pieces of cloth and reused them.  She said toilet paper is literally flushing money down the toilet.  I was so disgusted (if the show is actually real) that i’d be willing to pay for their toilet paper.

Reminds me of the travel packs of TP we got in MRE meals in the army, open the very few squares, poke hole in the middle, insert finger through said hole, Wipe AZZ, and use the paper surrounding finger to clean finger, Oh yea the field was fun  :P

Learn the locale and know the proper foliage.

Reminds me of the travel packs of TP we got in MRE meals in the army, open the very few squares, poke hole in the middle, insert finger through said hole, Wipe AZZ, and use the paper surrounding finger to clean finger, Oh yea the field was fun  :P

Joe--why did you tell me that?  You know I’m a germaphobe, right?  Actually, i’ve heard that in some parts of the middle east, toilet paper is a luxury.

Joe--why did you tell me that?  You know I’m a germaphobe, right?  Actually, i’ve heard that in some parts of the middle east, toilet paper is a luxury.

It was a running Joke when in the field, open an MRE see the little wad they supply and try and figure a way to use it.......................Lesson was always carry a roll in the dbag when going to the field......................Germaphobe huh..............that is some info best kept to ones self here I think  :ph34r:

• Like 2

• Moderators

But wait there's more Pat. Notice that instead of assault there is a specific law regarding the age of the victim. It carries a much heavier penalty than what should be an assault case. So if the guy was 69 it would be different? One, it is a shame that somehow this law seemed necessary to pass, and two, it points out the trend of specialized "hate crimes:" mentality where the crime is secondary to the motive. It's one more step towards the thought police.

It is 65 in Texas, ir 5,000 posts, whichever occurs first.

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatutes/PE/5/22/22.04

• Like 2