What are they putting in Nutella?

BigStewMan

I'm not saying that Nutella was involved; but, there was another old man--want to say 80 or close to it.  Walks to this place every morning at 6am to get coffee.  He's walking on the sidewalk at this strip mall to get to the coffee place and a security camera shows some guy walking the opposite direction. as he gets equal to the old man, he throws a round house to the old man's face. Knocks him down, bends down and starts raining blows on the old man, then stands up and starts kicking him.

Last I heard the old man was in critical condition.

Then at the high school that ALL of my kinds graduated from in Huntington Beach--someone videoed a student throwing multiple punches to a blind student's head.  Out of nowhere comes some other kid and in one punch knocks this out. The bully is on the ground in a fetal position and the super hero young man, checks on the blind student, then stands over the bully and in very graphic words says, "a blind kid? You're hitting a blind kid? if you F*** with him again, I'll F*** you up."

This place is turning into the wild west.  Like I said, i'm not saying Nutella was involved; but, better pull the stuff from the store shelves just in case.

Edited by BigStewMan

I'm not saying that Nutella was involved; but, there was another old man--want to say 80 or close to it.  Walks to this place every morning at 6am to get coffee.  He's walking on the sidewalk at this strip mall to get to the coffee place and a security camera shows some guy walking the opposite direction. as he gets equal to the old man, he throws a round house to the old man's face. Knocks him down, bends down and starts raining blows on the old man, then stands up and starts kicking him.

Last I heard the old man was in critical condition.

Then at the high school that ALL of my kinds graduated from in Huntington Beach--someone videoed a student throwing multiple punches to a blind student's head.  Out of nowhere comes some other kid and in one punch knocks this bully out. The bully is on the ground in a fetal position and the super hero young man, checks on the blind student, then stands over the bully and in very graphic words says, "a blind kid? You're hitting a blind kid? if you F*** with him again, I'll F*** you up."

This place is turning into the wild west.  Like I said, i'm not saying Nutella was involved; but, better pull the stuff from the store shelves just in case.

instead of editing my post...i quoted myself... while it's sometimes nice to be quoted--i feel stupid.

Too much nutella obviously.

actually, i'm anti-chocolate.  Chocolate free since '83

Euphoric from back-to-back Raider wins.

Edited by BigStewMan

When my oldest daughter was small she'd eat 2 or 3 Eggos with Nutella for breakfast every day.  Not most days, EVERY day.  We'd buy the biggest box of Eggos they had and not one ever was around long enough to collect freezer burn.  Back then you could only find it in specialty shops as it wasn't main stream and everywhere like it is now.  She got hooked once my wife brought some home from a German deli.  My wife's mother (German) kept it in the house when my wife was growing up.

• Like 2