KLF-20s with Emotiva

slovell

I have not heard the upgraded Crites x-overs/titanium tweeters and midranges. however I did consider them before I purchased the RF7ii. but I got such a good deal and the cherry wood grain looks so good, and I had the money. I just could not stop myself.

As far as sound, the 20's sound great but the 7ii will play louder, cleaner and better imaging (bigger sound stage). If it's any indication of whether I still like the 20's I have not sold them, and will not. I will always find a use for them. just like my old crown amps.   

I have not heard the upgraded Crites x-overs/titanium tweeters and midranges. however I did consider them before I purchased the RF7ii. but I got such a good deal and the cherry wood grain looks so good, and I had the money. I just could not stop myself.

As far as sound, the 20's sound great but the 7ii will play louder, cleaner and better imaging (bigger sound stage). If it's any indication of whether I still like the 20's I have not sold them, and will not. I will always find a use for them. just like my old crown amps.   

A set of Bob's crossovers also makes a big difference in smoothness and detail for the 20's. Does Bob sell titanium diaphragms for the mids now? I had to get mine from Klipsch. They're the same diaphragm a more recent speaker uses but I can't remember which one. Anyway, the only way I could get Klipsch Service to sell them to me was that I had to tell them I had that speaker and had blown them up. Whatever it takes.

Edited by slovell