Five year anniversary

Marvel

Congrats to both of you Bruce!

From every indication you have ever given here, you both really like each other a lot and that's great! :)

October 6th will be my wife's and mines 25th!

My best friend owns a nice cabin in the smokies and we can use it for free when ever we like, so the price is right! :)

I am sorry you both have to work, but I hope you have a lovely evening!

Roger

Thanks to all...

Roger, my first wife and I were married for 33 years when I lost her to MM (malignant melanoma). All my friends on this forum were a great support while we went through her remaining days. Folks on here chipped in and got us a JM Merlin preamp, which helped us to have sweet music through the house. I will be forever grateful to all of those who were so kind, and it is that attitude here on the Klipsch forums that makes it so great.

Moving beyond that first relationship into a new one was quite an adventure, but God lead me into it, to end up with an awesome, wonderful wife.

Bruce

(Pic from last night, and pic from the wedding -- On the far left, a younger sister who lives in Ireland with her family, next to my wife, an older sister who works in Iceland. Far right is older sister's daughter and husband. The two kids on the left are theirs. Well... my wife has 12 brothers and sisters)

post-5045-0-30600000-1443277058_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-48960000-1443277070_thumb.jp

• Like 1