$1500 Klipsch Belles in SLC!

twk123

I think 'dad' may be p.o.'d when the well meaning son replaces the Belles with some "new electronic age" speakers

I think 'dad' may be p.o.'d when the well meaning son replaces the Belles with some "new electronic age" speakers

lol

"See Dad, with your new Bose soundbar you can stream music right from the tablet we got your for Christmas..."

I'd love to have Belles....Just can't afford them right now....I twk123 needs to be at someones hous for a BEER and a LISTEN

Guest thesloth

Belles and La Scalas are my dream speakers, but until I get a bigger place it isn't going to happen.

I did inform my buddy whom lives in SLC about this ad, I hope he picks them up. We grew up together and have always stayed in touch because of music. He doesn't have a proper system (no Klipsch speakers). He has been asking me to keep my eye open for a good deal on speakers. I will curse him forever if he doesn't jump on this.

Thanks for the heads up about the listing twk123!   

• Like 4

Oh,  yeah.  The same site also has 2 sets of LS, a pair of KHorns and some Industrial Heresy's.  Nice fertile hunting ground for Klipsch. 

Utah really does have a good market. There are those new in box Fortes and Chorus speakers as well. I am actually going to look at the LS speakers tomorrow and see if I can make them an offer.

Belles and La Scalas are my dream speakers, but until I get a bigger place it isn't going to happen.

I did inform my buddy whom lives in SLC about this ad, I hope he picks them up. We grew up together and have always stayed in touch because of music. He doesn't have a proper system (no Klipsch speakers). He has been asking me to keep my eye open for a good deal on speakers. I will curse him forever if he doesn't jump on this.

Thanks for the heads up about the listing twk123!   

Hey if your buddy is looking for a deal and cant drop the 1500 there are some nice LaScalas with fresh caps for $900:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=36395397&cat=&lpid=&search=klipsch&ad_cid=7

This is actually the guy I got my set from. He is a great guy and is building a pretty beastly HT system with two horn loaded subs with dual 15'' drivers each that go to 10 hz...