Klipsch Epic Owners Group

kapsnb01

41 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

the CF-4 ------sounds amazing , which Woofers------do you have  in the CF-4 ?

I thought so too even with the phone recording. He's got the stock woofers on the cf-4 in the 1st video vs the ciare on the klf 30s in the 2nd video. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

I thought so too even with the phone recording. He's got the stock woofers on the cf-4 in the 1st video vs the ciare on the klf 30s in the 2nd video. 

the   K -30-KN  are simply unbeatable --

1 minute ago, RandyH000 said:

the   K -30-KN  are simply unbeatable --

They're amazing. Although to be fair to the Ciare, we might hear them better on the cf-4 with the way they're configured in 2 way and more vocal range being played with the woofers. Again, correct me if i am wrong. They'd be playing their lowest frequency up to i think 1.5khz and the tweeter comes in, but they sound like 1 driver which i love

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

They're amazing.

Klipsch recently made a newer , ameliorated  version of the K31 ---the woofers are used in the Pro and the Consumer  15k$   Jubilee 2020  ----- that  newer  klipsch  woofer option  can also  be used ,   to the same degree as the CIARE   in the CF-4 since it fits  the KLF-30 -  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Klipsch recently made a newer , ameliorated  version of the K31 ---the woofers are used in the Pro and the Consumer  15k$   Jubilee 2020  ----- that  newer  klipsch  woofer option  can also  be used ,   to the same degree as the CIARE   in the CF-4 since it fits  the KLF-30 -  

I know the KLF 30 woofers were used in the original Jubilee, duals in the folded horn, but i'm not sure i understand what you're saying. The new 2021 Jubilee that's just recently been introduced, with the ports in the folded horn and uses a single driver, is the updated K31? It only uses a single 12?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

I know the KLF 30 woofers were used in the original Jubilee, duals in the folded horn, but i'm not sure i understand what you're saying. The new 2021 Jubilee that's just recently been introduced, with the ports in the folded horn and uses a single driver, is the updated K31? It only uses a single 12?

there are 2   Jubilee speakers -  the 2020    ( older Jubilee )  used  twin 12 inch woofers , so the K31 --- the newer  12 inch woofer that replaced the K31 was used as of 2020  -  that new part number fits the 2020 Jubilee - the KLF-30  and the Epic CF-4 -

as far as the new Jubilee 2021 with a single woofer , I have no idea whether it uses a 12-15- or 18 inch driver ---since the specs sheet has not  been published  as of this date  -

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RandyH000 said:

there are 2   Jubilee speakers -  the 2020    ( older Jubilee )  used  twin 12 inch woofers , so the K31 --- the newer  12 inch woofer that replaced the K31 was used as of 2020  -  that new part number fits the 2020 Jubilee - the KLF-30  and the Epic CF-4 -

as far as the new Jubilee 2021 with a single woofer , I have no idea whether it uses a 12-15- or 18 inch driver ---since the specs sheet has not yet been published -

AH. Makes sense.  So at least now there's an in production woofer that could fit the KLF-30 and CF-4 with parts being rare to find and nearly impossible to find the CF4 woofers. Not a perfect match for CF-4, but close enough and Klipsch made. Many would be more comfortable with that than using non Klipsch parts.

13 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

there's an in production woofer that could fit the KLF-30 and CF-4 with parts being rare to find and nearly impossible to find the CF4 woofers.

Klipsch  Part  #  1067961----available from klipsch Parts -   1 Part Number fits  3 series of Klipsch speakers -Jubilee 2020-  KLF-30  -  EPIC CF-4 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

Klipsch  Part  #  1067961----available from klipsch Parts -   1 Part Number fits  3 series of Klipsch speakers -Jubilee 2020-  KLF-30  -  EPIC CF-4 

Is the CF-4 fit just going by the fact that that its been done by mere mortals like us or has Roy come out and said its a suitable replacement? 

Just curious if its just a physical drop in replacement, or it specs similarly to the original

[mention=58629]Chief bonehead[/mention]   announced that  Part number   #  1067961  is the  Factory replacement woofer  for  the  K-31 - 
Right but the Cf4 is a k30 neodymium magnet. Is a k31 the same minus the magnet material?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just now, Maximus89 said:

Right but the Cf4 is a k30 neodymium magnet. Is a k31 the same minus the magnet material?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would think so ---   the   k30- KN Neodymium magnet must have been simply   too expensive to re-manufacture  for a small run of spare parts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

Alright I swap

them around Ciare  on CF4 and K-30KN on KLF 30

i will record the same music again Friday-or satellite 

266BC0D1-E798-4F07-AE56-EEAFD5A5745B.jpeg

C5AB14A5-28C2-410C-9882-9B3FB64D0BE8.jpeg

• Like 3