Bob Crites CT120 tweeters

kg4guy

I just ordered a pair of these for my LSI splits pretty excited to hear these new tweeters of Bob's they use the B&C DE120 drivers anyone have these yet? 

What crossover are you using with these? Looks like nice tweeters. Keep us updated regarding how they sound compared to the K77's. 

Mark

The B&C DE-120 is an excellent driver, I have been using it since 2013 on my Eliptrac HF.

Currently the DE-120 is being phased out and being replaced by the even smaller DE-110, also a great driver.

In the picture, it look like maybe a thread on  adapter on the original CT-125 horn to mount the B&C driver. Can anyone confirm?

I have this driver on a wooden elliptical horn. It is an awesome drop in upgrade for the LaScala. I installed them in August and I love em! However, this is not exactly news! I purchased mine from ALK and he has been offering these drivers since 2013. I believe they are actually being phased out in lieu a smaller driver with comparable specs.

Edited by Cmh2os
  • Like 1