Audessey Mics

YK Thom

Just moved into the new place a couple weeks ago. The final missing peice was the new AV unit a cabinet maker friend had been working on; well we brought it home today and it is perfect.

My problem is that I cannot find for love or money my Audessy mic that came with my Marantz SR5008.

Have been through the final boxes to no avail. It was/is the tower type. Are they available? And are they standard? Working on wiring things up tonight but will want to run the Audessy program asap.

Moving is the ultimate exercise in personal chaos and carnarge. I suddenly remembered why I couldn't find my Marantz manual...I didn't have one, it was a download. Turns out the exact mic that I seek is the ACM1HB.

I have a pretty good memory but it seems to be short...

Gentlemen, I thank you one and all for the responces as well as the generous offers to put a spare mic in the mail and send it all the way to the Canadian Arctic to a person you have never had the chance to actually meet.

This speaks volumes about the character of the members of this forum.

It seems we share more than just a love of the classic American sound and our hobby in general.

Through my personal network up here, I have fluked into one which I can borrow tommorow ( what are the odds?) so my situation is solved