WTB rc-62 ii

Holt

Some people didn't like the 3, but I think it keeps up fine. I'm not sure how well it'd play with the 82s though.

I don't know. Volume was never really a problem for me.just was time to upgrade.and I do like my rp450c more.i think it is a lot more detailed.im sure volume capabilities between the two would be minamal......???in fact I think the rp450 sounded better than my def tech clr 3000 center also.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have only ever heard the 3, 35 and 52. I liked the 52 the least and the 3 the best. I haven't heard any of the quad driver units, but I would fully expect them to sounds better than the 6" two driver designs. The RC-7 on the other hand...

I have only ever heard the 3, 35 and 52. I liked the 52 the least and the 3 the best. I haven't heard any of the quad driver units, but I would fully expect them to sounds better than the 6" two driver designs. The RC-7 on the other hand...

I'm more critical with music.i don't listen to movies at reference level (105)dbs I believe.but music oh ya.my center needs to do good for sacd and dvd audio...

I'm more critical with music.i don't listen to movies at reference level (105)dbs I believe.but music oh ya.my center needs to do good for sacd and dvd audio...

I'm the same boat. I don't really do movies at reference levels.esp not for a whole movie.I'm more about music.on sacd and dvd audio.i have to say this center is..startling good.and I mean that.damn.just very impressive esp for the price.

Edited by scott.buvid

• Moderators

I'm not sure what they are currently going for but if you can buy one new for $350 with full warranty and free shipping, yes, there is no reason to pay $350 plus shipping for a used one.  Cherry vs Black doesn't typically effect price.