More paypal crap that may be good to know

joessportster

Apparently they use BUZZ WORDs which can cause a pending status on a payment, I was able to sell the Metrum and got a smoking deal on a Havana

The word Havana in the pmt threw up a flag and pmt was put on pending status

Called Paypal to ask why pending and this is the excuse I was given

Moral dont use any words in a description that could cause a flag, Now if I can just find that list of words, Maybe this will help someone

you must be the only one that is having these issues... I have not one single issue that has either not been resolved or not caused accidentally by myself.

folks always complain about PP... I know it is fairly expensive, but so far that is only draw back I have been up against... knocks on wood.

I don't get it never had a issue either , they even let a guy put through 10,000 per day for 3 days for me once and no hold . That was a few yrs ago . 

I use them pretty much everyday . As for Ebay and Pay Pal fees are getting up there but stuff sells not much of a choice if you want to move something.

Joe you need to see if you have some hex bags stashed somewhere around you  

you must be the only one that is having these issues... I have not one single issue that has either not been resolved or not caused accidentally by myself.

folks always complain about PP... I know it is fairly expensive, but so far that is only draw back I have been up against... knocks on wood.

ditto on this.

I have long held the idea that I have crap luck, It is one of the reasons I dont believe in Karma.  I can be an Azz but it is typically brought on by someones actions

I often wonder about reincarnation and the idea that we pay for past life transgressions, I think I must have been pretty bad

What ever the reasons Luck has never been a strong suit, The luckiest days of my life were my boys being born healthy (to date) Knock on wood if thats all I get I can be happy with that :)

Pmt cleared today though so approx 24 hour hold not to bad and I should see an upgraded Havana in a couple weeks for a bit over 1/2 of what the metrum sold for, the balance will make the final pmt on the boys Christmas layaway

Edited by joessportster