FS: Klipschorns, circa 1995

Alan P

This is NOT my first post here...been a member for years but I changed email addresses and forgot my password.  :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Up for sale are a pair of "one owner" Klipschorn speakers (circa 1995).

I've had the KHorns since I bought them new in '95 and they are in very good condition. They have a few dings, but still look and sound great.

Looking for local pickup only (Rapid City, SD) on these unless buyer is willing to arrange for and cover freight costs.

$2500

$2250

$2000

More pics here!

post-61799-0-40460000-1443724123_thumb.j

Edited by Alan P

I'm selling because I'm downsizing to smaller speakers...we are going to remodel the living room soon and the KHorns just have to go.

Can anyone tell me how I can tell if they are oak or not??

Wood grain looks like oak to me. Could be Ash except I doubt Klipsch ever used Ash.

Wb

Well, they certainly look like oak from the front, but to be absolutely, positively sure, a photo of the tag on the back would be a definitive answer.  BTW, more photos would help anyway....thanks.

Thanks! I'm going to pull them out of the corners, clean 'em up and take some more pics this weekend. There is a whole nest of dust bunnies living back there I'm sure.  :)

Edited by Alan P