Mass Killings - You Get What You Want in Society

Jim Naseum

Guest thesloth

The reason why people didn't appose the patriot act was because the govt did a pretty good job at staging the 911 attack as terrorists. War mongers make money only if there is a war to fight. What more perfect than a war on "terrorism".

Seriously people still think planes took down the world trade centers? It was a controlled domolition plain as day, the buildings went into free fall. Period. Especially building 7, a plane didn't even hit it. Get the population scared and then say we will protect you but we need the partriot act. Seriously American care more about Sunday Football than the truth behind some of the biggest cover-ups including 911.

Sheople move along.

Is the USA trying to disarm its citizens? You hear that incessantly on TalkRadio. It is utter nonsensical blather by cheap hucksters appealing to rubes to gains support and of course, money.

What's the evidence? The number of guns is going up, not down. So, they obviously are not succeeding. How is that possible to say they want your guns when they can, in an instant, remove many other rights without even a squawk? Where were all the ardent rights protectors when the Patriot Act was passed? Where were all these Constitutionalist Defenders when the rights to privacy were shredded in the phone tapping revelations? Whenever the US government wants to change the rules, they simply change the rules, and the citizenry complies silently. Ergo, if they WANTED to disarm you, they would. It's that simple. It would be done already. First, they'd shut down the arms makers, then the gun shops, then grab all the records, and then announce a time for you to turn them in, and when you didn't, you could expect the ATF or surrogates to blow your doors open. Don't be foolish on this point. If they want something, they get it. You are powerless, just as you were against the Patriot Act, being searched at air terminals and all the rest. I guess those rights and freedoms just weren't worth bothering with? LOL

You are reading the situation all wrong. The 'government' comes and goes. Today the guy is named Obama, tomorrow it will be someone else. What abides is the ruling class Establishment, and they want as many guns out there as they can pump into the system. If you don't understand why that is, you haven't done much analysis. No one is coming to take your guns. Guns and violence among the sheep is fine with them.

The fact that they have not succeeded in trying to take weapons is not an indication that they are not on a constant vigil taking nearly every opportunity to attack the right to bear arms.

I know you can not honestly believe there is no concentrated effort by a portion of government to regulate / remove guns from citizens.

I wont say what motivates others to own a gun, Me I like all 7 of mine, and it makes me feel better knowing I can load a 38 and have it within my wifes reach when I am outta town. I also like the idea I can hunt if I choose to do so, It is also comforting to know I can use them for protection if the need arrives

There are laws in place in 40 plus states that take away your rights to food, water, property and guns in the event of catastrophic events, The government can simply move in and move you out, resistance is a crime

Pay close attention to section 201, preparedness and allocations in the link below

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2015/07/17/2015-17047/health-resources-priority-and-allocations-system-hrpas

http://michaelsnyder.mensnewsdaily.com/2015/05/emergency-powers-give-barack-obama-authority-over-just-about-everything-during-a-major-national-crisis/

I can already hear the cries that these are biased links blah Blah BLAH, I am a conspiracy nut job blah Blah BLAH these are LAWS in place, if you think this government is above putting you out so 10 of them will have food and water and defense you are in a dream world.

Who is "they" in your first sentence? Be specific.

You can't possibly mean "the government" because the majority of congress is pro gun! The supreme Court is pro gun! Who therefore is THEY?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

The reason why people didn't appose the patriot act was because the govt did a pretty good job at staging the 911 attack as terrorists. War mongers make money only if there is a war to fight. What more perfect than a war on "terrorism".

Seriously people still think planes took down the world trade centers? It was a controlled domolition plain as day, the buildings went into free fall. Period. Especially building 7, a plane didn't even hit it. Get the population scared and then say we will protect you but we need the partriot act. Seriously American care more about Sunday Football than the truth behind some of the biggest cover-ups including 911.

Sheople move along.

It would be fun to have a 911 thread.

I think you are agreeing that there was zero fight over the loss of rights under the PA. People always say they will fight over the Constitution but never do. The reason is that real life occurs in your home, and abstractions like the Constitution don't really affect people like they might imagine.

Guest thesloth

I agree. It's very important people know the facts.

I think you are agreeing that there was zero fight over the loss of rights under the PA.

Completely agree, zero fight. The population was tricked into thinking it was for their own good. It's actually quite funny.

Sheople move along.

I think you are agreeing that there was zero fight over the loss of rights under the PA. People always say they will fight over the Constitution but never do. The reason is that real life occurs in your home, and abstractions like the Constitution don't really affect people like they might imagine.

you two should go to lunch together, maybe chineese........in China would be best....a really long lunch n really talk. Im gonna remain here in the Matrix....good luck with everything....enjoy. 

Guest thesloth
You know what it means when people can't make a subject related comment, but only insult other posters don't you?

Yes it means they are reaching, at best.

Sheople move along.

OK, so go ahead and tell me that this forum is going to allow someone to accuse our government of being terrorists and complicit of the mass murder of thousands of our citizens on 9-11?

Obviously this poster didn't have a family member, friend or co-worker murdered on that day, nor apparently have they ever served in our military or have anyone close that currently serves.

Disgusting low life loser.

• Like 2

And all the eyewitnesses that saw planes fly into the buildings were paid off, and the videos doctored???

I’m certainly not a government apologist; but, I ain’t buying what you’re selling. There’s a whole lot of logic missing from your premise.

• Like 3

• Moderators

To be clear, my advocacy is always for "more democracy."

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Democracy,meaning the popular will of the people? As you are well aware we live in a republic, so in what way more democratic? I agree with you 100%

My direction on that would be campaign finance reform, curtail special interests and PACs and start becoming a country of ideas again, not a campaign money merry go round.

Hard to be very democratic when you have 30% voter turnout. That means 16% are making the election decision.

What if you made it a crime not to vote, or provide a tax credit of some amount as a carrot rather than a stick. Of course seniors are going to be dead set against that.

• Like 2

What if you made it a crime not to vote
Hi Travis…i hear what you’re saying. I will confess that participating is becoming less and less enjoyable. Was discussing this with MDeenen before his departure, and he made the comment that voting was advancing a corrupt system -- he said he participated locally only.

I will admit that I’m seeing a kernel of truth in his position; but, sadly we have no alternatives.

I often talk to people about whether corrupt individuals are running for office or if the political machine is corrupting them.