McM one pair, 10Pcs complete $2K

minermark

I am still refurbing my pair of 4 way McMs and im half done.

Meanwile the wife and i have been deciding on just what to do with the other pair.

We have thought this out for months, because the wife and i know once gone, likely never see many of these original series of Mcm stacks again, i looked two years and ended up driving 4300 miles to fetch these.

$2K and pick up would be prefered.

Only one complete stack will fit in an 8' bed truck, Two trucks, yes.

I hate the Bay but that is where they will go @$2500 ObO.

Last guy i saw on the Bay was asking $4500 ObO, and they are NOT the prefered K55s or MMTM tweets.

Dusty/Dirty/Ding/scratch here and there.

These stacks were installed in a Theater, they do NOT have a Road Worn look about them, Tim in St Louis who i purchased these from, got them from the Theater owner, there is the History.

The Goods:

The later 4 ways with the passive cross overs = 2

The K-4 manifolds with 4 K-55 drivers = 2

The preferred MMTM tweeter arrays = 2

The Double bins with handles = 2

Ohm meter reads as spec on each and every item.

I am posting a pic of what my first stack looks like after refurb.

As im just starting my Refurb on the second stack, i will add pics of the innards as i disassemble.

So far every piece i took apart in my first stack, looked like brand new inside, amazing really.

In one of the Pics below you will see pretty much all four stacks, the ones to the right side is what is offered.

Refurb is what the McMs listed here will need to have a second life. altough they could work as is.

I have a truck and if you have a truck we might be able to work something out, because it WILL take two trucks.

;

post-57941-0-61500000-1444088653_thumb.j

post-57941-0-66700000-1444088679_thumb.j

post-57941-0-27260000-1444088750_thumb.j

post-57941-0-25060000-1444088793_thumb.j

post-57941-0-93460000-1444088814_thumb.j

MCM1900good (1).pdf

Edited by minermark

i wish i had space to even try to finish these! lol i swear some of you guys must have separate buildings just for speakers at your houses. 

I do have separate buildings, but still have the EAW stacks in the cave, kind of leaning on keeping those because of the 4'X4' footprint.

Wife and i are shopping for new Diggs in nevada but still, One pair of McMs and a pair of EAW stacks should take care of my retirement years.

Edited by minermark

Never thoght id have such a problem as to have too many theater grade stacks.

And im NOT complaining, however i will keep two, and i must admit the EAW's over a year have impressed me, neighbors, not so much.

The wife and i bounce it back a fourth, but it does not take much thinking to figure out you can ONLY listen to one stack at a time.

One complete stack (one side) i could get in the Dodge, however the buyer will need a P/U W/8' bed also, road trip to be disscussed. or a 6'X10' or 6'X12' U-Haul trailer would also suffice, i used a 12' for two systems.

Keep in mind, right now the weather is good and fuel is reasonable.

Edited by minermark