KLF-30 Feet?

Montego

I have hardwood. I removed the nuts and added some stick on feet until I find something better. Hope I'm not violating some acoustical theorem...

As long as you covered the holes with the stick on feet, you should be good.  The rubber padded stick on feet like you put on chairs or possibly the hard plastic so you can slide them to clean will really work well. 

If you want to put the nuts back in and raise them 3/4" then use https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS558US559&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rubber%20nut%20caps

• 3 years later...

Sorry to rehash this old thread but looking for either end caps or the feet pictured. Both Home Depot and Lowe’s have no caps. Really like the feet that raise them but that link has expired and brings up a google page with a crap ton of caps and feet to look at but nothing in the size needed. Anyone have an idea where I can find either one? Thanks in advance.