Beyma Horn Tweeters?

Wolfbane

The CP 25's at $110-$120 a piece, may be the best bang for the buck out there.  They need to be attenuated a bit, -3 to -5, but they bring a lot to the table.

cp25.gif

Really?  I didn't care much for it.

The old JBL it replaced was far better.

Because I build and sell wood lenses I cant comment too much, but I prefer to listen to mylar diaphragms.

Dave

I don't have a lot of experience with different tweeters, heck I still like the old buzzy K77m.  The CP25 can be a little spitty ran wide open with a full watt or more.  At low levels, wide open, I really like it.   I just keep it at -3 and leave it alone. I would love to see some graphs comparing a few of the preferred tweeters that the guys in this realm have done.

The CP 25's at $110-$120 a piece, may be the best bang for the buck out there.  They need to be attenuated a bit, -3 to -5, but they bring a lot to the table.

cp25.gif

Really?  I didn't care much for it.

Well just think that I will continue with my JBL 2404's smile However they were expensive NIB.

The old JBL it replaced was far better.

Because I build and sell wood lenses I cant comment too much, but I prefer to listen to mylar diaphragms.

Dave

Edited by IB Slammin