Klipsch Heresy I's - $350 - Omaha, NE

CANT

Ive been to the store multiple times. The guy is nice however he is trying to run a retail store for vintage gear. So no he wont have cl prices but will garranty anything he sells. He has had a pair rf3s that hes had for a few years, along with the McIntosh mc30s.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by duder1982

I was hoping to check the place out the next time I was in the area but I figured he would be willing to deal on the pricing... it's sounding like that's not the case though, which is unfortunate.

Its still worth the visit, once you leave there you can stop by my place, I am a couple miles from his store.

I get to this store once or twice a week.  Great guy who has taught me a lot and sold me some items as well.  Has some good technicians who like most are quite busy. As Duder says stands behind his stuff.  Also some of it is there on consignment which impacts the prices, but if you make an offer he will listen. Well worth the visit. For some reason, Heresy's sell for more in this area than most others I have seen. It is a great place to hang out and meet others with similar interests.

• Like 2

I didn't see any equipment from this century.  Does anybody need a $1,000 tuner these days? 

And he has over 30 THOUSAND tubes in stock?  That sounds like a lot of tubes!  :blink:

Doc

I could use a 1k receiver! I think the Pioneer Elite SC-87 would be a nice piece along with some of the other upper end units from Marantz, I just dont know which one to buy

Mark

I was in the store yesterday when a young guy and his wife were picking up those poorly laminated grille-less Heresy's and a small vintage receiver.  He was very knowledgable, reads this forum and has big refinishing plans for the speakers.  It was great to see. It's one of the great things about having a vintage dealer in the area.

• Like 1

Pioneer Elite

Mark, what about an Elite VSX-39? 

Matt

IDK exactly what to buy. I hear that ICE in the 35 is really good.

I'm hopefully done with speakers (LOL, altho if I could figure out Jubes I might go that route) so it's more the electronics now

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1