ALK ES600+ES5800 Cornwall et.el. Crossovers

Tutor Turtle

I'm interested. Do you have the original boxes that they were shipped in from Al?

Brian

Al sent them to me in plain double-walled cardboard boxes, wrapped in multiple layers of newsprint then bubble wrap plus instructions.

They were two packages of about 40 pounds each delivered, as I remember. The magic number you don't want to go over is 70 pounds.

I do a lot of ebay, so they will get to you safe and sound.

Trying to talk my wife into it. Wish me luck.

Helps sometimes if everything you buy looks exactly like what you already own or they arrive when she's out shopping for shoes... and you can install them quickly out of sight.

Women are curious (like cats) but pretty visual.  :)

Why did you unload your Cornwalls?

Retiring and moving to smaller digs, but haven't moved yet. I Haven't picked out new speakers yet, but they will probably be towers or monitors with a sub. Wife was never happy with (the size of) the Cornwals though she did like the sound. Our house was already small 1,200 squares, the new place will be a little more than half that. 700-800 squares.

• 2 weeks later...

Why did you unload your Cornwalls?

Retiring and moving to smaller digs, but haven't moved yet. I Haven't picked out new speakers yet, but they will probably be towers or monitors with a sub. Wife was never happy with (the size of) the Cornwals though she did like the sound. Our house was already small 1,200 squares, the new place will be a little more than half that. 700-800 squares.

Are these still for sale?