College Football Payoff predictions

DizRotus

The Buckeyes are in trouble with Michigan loosing.  All is forgotten if they beat OSU.  Both teams have been spoilers for the other team when one of them had a chance for a national title.  J.T. Barret should be the Buckeyes QB from this point on in the season IMHO.

If Michigan beats OSU, Michigan is still screwed with 2 losses. The Wolverines are out of the playoffs, period.

If OSU beats MSU, but loses to U of M, the B1G conference might be the Power 5 conference left out, unless Iowa continues undefeated.

Edited by DizRotus

Undefeated in the SEC and likely to remain so.

Mark your calendar for Nov. 7th vs Alabama. I wonder if LSU will even be favored in the game LOL.

I wonder if Bama will still be a 1 loss team then, or if LSU will have the honor of giving them that second L.

The secret is stopping Fournette. Good luck with that. Take a look at the stiff arm he put on a defender in the last game. Stiff arm? It looks more like an assault to me:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/watch-leonard-fournettes-stiff-arm-against-florida/59551793/

Some teams have played themselves into and out of the national playoff talk.

At the moment Ohio State looks in, to be replaced by Mich State if they fall.  Baylor is looking strong, but they and TCU will play each other and I am not a fan of two teams from the same conference being in, and Big 12 still has three undefeated teams (remember OSU?) .  If all else stays the same, I would predict OSU and Baylor are in. 

Edit:  I forgot Baylor just had their stud QB go out with a broken neck injury.  They are not "in" unless he is running the ship.  I'll put TCU from the Big 12 in.

I also think a third team will be undefeated, and a 1-loss team will round out the top four.  I'm not sure who the 3-4 teams are.  Any predictions?

Edited by wvu80

I am a Buckeye fan but, they have a tough finale with Mich. St. and Michigan waiting in the wings.  They made the right move going with JT Barrett.  LSU is also looking strong and may surprise the top 4 teams and make a big jump.

LSU is at #4 has a bye week before the Bama game. So does Bama.

Bama vs LSU? Should be a classic. Get your popcorn ready

Yep. Haven't thought about popcorn but I have a bottle of Balvenie ready to go. Besides Leonard Fournette, LSU's sophomore quarterback is red hot right now and has yet to throw an interception this year. Definitely the game to watch.

I love the Dr. Pepper ads with Larry Culpepper (James M. Connor).  I don't recall Dr. Pepper being sold in any stadium, but Connor does a great job as Culpepper.

Banana Tech, in maize & blue, is a meme for all the disappointments so far this season, especially one older brother in Ann Arbor.

Edited by DizRotus