College Football Payoff predictions

DizRotus

This Alabama defense is something to behold. Fournette 12 carries for 8 yards?

Does this knock him out of the Heisman Trophy?  The pundits had all but had his name engraved on the trophy before he played Alabama.

Last Week TCU's QB Trevone Boykin looked all-world, the best player in America, but yesterday he looked very ordinary in TCU's loss to undefeated OK State.

BTW everybody was saying OK State had not beaten anyone and was overrated.  I guess they're not.

I am a Michigan State alum, and that call on the last Husker TD was poor. Nonetheless, Nebraska played well enough to win, while MSU played poorly enough to lose.

There were many poor calls. The announcers couldn't believe the ref's failure to call pass interference against MSU that occurred directly in front of an official.

Being a ref is very hard, but the consequence of instant replay seems to have sucked the ability out of the officials. The opportunity to review everything seems to make it easy to make careless initial rulings on the field.

What's the rule regarding that final Husker TD? Clearly the Nebraska player stepped out of bounds. He did not appear to go out of bounds intentionally, nor did he appear to be intentionally shoved out of bounds by the Spartan defender. They were both concentrating on the ball, not the sidelines. What were they reviewing?

• Like 1

I will have to double lock my doors and bar the windows if Notre Dame makes the playoffs to keep all of the Irish fans from bothering me....That will be ugly around here....

I hate to admit it, but I actually took them in a pool this week. I'm sick from it, I still wish Miami could come here and kick their asses, but as Jethro Tull would say

Living in the past

Mark