Please say a prayer for Maron

sheltie dave

i'm still upset by this

if you ever get to speak to zax wife dave can u please tell him many forum posters are truely sadened by this great mans departure...

he is gona be so missed by many...

i have been in tears over this...he was kinda like a cyber dad to me...

Edited by zax love child
  • Like 1

I only knew him as a person that I never agreed with, and anyone that's crankier than I am has serious issues. He also couldn't type worth a shit. I'm not even sure whether I liked him or not. Regardless, I feel a strong sense of loss, and I'm not even sure why. This is one strange family.

Good Bye Maron.

He is one of the last gray haired eminences with ties to all of PWK's wrecking crew of tin foil hat experimenters.

We are the richer for his presence, and his cantankerous "old man" grouchiness led many an otherwise peaceful thread astray, much to his delight.

O Captain! My Captain! Not many have lived among more Klipsch history than you;

As I listen to the mighty bass horn, many thanks to Paul and the “meddling” of the wrecking crew;

Although your voyage on this world is done, and a thread no more will you lead astray;

We can reminisce nostalgically reading your forum posts, and be deeply saddened when you passed away;

Maron, may you RIP

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 2