Lunatic scammer in Indianapolis

jimjimbo

Well, some of you may remember a number of postings some time ago regarding a crackpot scammer in Indianapolis by the name of Chuck....He is enjoying a significant backlash of attacks right now via CL and other social media for his exploits, and I thought you all would enjoy this posting on CL that I just came across....very creative....

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/5275349149.html

• Like 2

• Moderators

Well, some of you may remember a number of postings some time ago regarding a crackpot scammer in Indianapolis by the name of Chuck....He is enjoying a significant backlash of attacks right now via CL and other social media for his exploits, and I thought you all would enjoy this posting on CL that I just came across....very creative....

It is gone, sorry I missed it. Can your paraphrase the gist?

It is gone, sorry I missed it. Can your paraphrase the gist?

It sort of went the way of...

There once was a lunatic named Chuck,

Who didn't have a car or a truck...

He sits around all day with his hands in his pants

So don't let him touch your Sansui or Marantz....

and on, and on.  I'm sure it will be back up tomorrow, I will copy when I see it.

• Like 2

I don't know that the photo above is the same guy....I've never seen "Chuck", but I have read both his ads, and the person above, and they are dramatically different, not only in content but in the approach they take toward the sale, and where or if they will meet, etc.

After looking at that FB page, I'm virtually certain it's not the beloved "Chuck".

Edited by jimjimbo

Hey, let's not make too strong a connection between lunatics and guys in their sixties!   :D

Haha….thats a good one :D

I'll be there in a few years!

You'll be where?  Sixty?

Or a lunatic?   :huh::rolleyes::lol:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

well i'm not 60; but, have been a lunatic for a great many years.  Ceptor--i expect to start seeing you at the meetings!

I've been to every meeting for 12 years straight, I was on the 2004 Lunatic Olympic Team….gold medalist :D

Hey…I left you a message in the Coffee and Cable thread!

• Like 2

I was invited but was too busy perfecting ways of making sealing wax...

OT interjection/query? Do you still make sealing wax? If so, do you make it in the same room as you make salsa?

Travis

If he did, that would make hims lunatic…..oh wait….