ok reference guys, who's gonna be the first

Scrappydue

Do you know what the suggested retail for the 904s are?

Cinema isn't in the normal system, they are more protective of those. Not sure those have a standard MSRP. Scrappy has a price list from a dealer though.

Most of the normal pro stuff is in there though, like anything that starts with "KI-". KI-102, 262, 272, 362, 115, 215, 172, etc., all have easily obtainable MSRP's.

Cinema isn't in the normal system, they are more protective of those. Not sure those have a standard MSRP. Scrappy has a price list from a dealer though.

Most of the normal pro stuff is in there though, like anything that starts with "KI-". KI-102, 262, 272, 362, 115, 215, 172, etc., all have easily obtainable MSRP's.

I see. I have the price sheet from scrappy. But those prices are low compared to some others I have found. When I was in the market I got other estaminets on them from other dealers (I emailed and talked to a ton of different places). And a lot of them had them priced a lot higher. 

Wonder why they say 3" CD. Isn't it a 2"?

It's a 3" diaphragm but has a 2" throat. I think at least.

I think its the other way around (not sure). The driver they use by it self calls it a 2" I think. So maybe the 510 has a 3" throat maybe? Iv always been confused by this. 

edit: this seems to be wrong 

Edited by Cinema_head

A 510 on top of a 7 would be sweet if you could get it dialed in with a lower xo. The 904s are set up to blast through a screen (as you wondered about in another post). Its been recommended to me by a few of the pro guys on here to get my xo set up for home or even better to go with active xo to really dial them in. Im guessing based on their experience that both would be a nice improvement. Something I'm sure at some point I will do down the road.

Seems like no matter how good it gets it can still always be so much better  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Edited by Cinema_head

• 4 weeks later...

Wish I could see a pic of these in the raw finish. Wondering if some polyurethane could make them be a sweet 2 channel living room setup. They seem to use mdf for the baffle though. Have no idea what that means in terms of looks if you order them raw. They called it the motorboard though. Isn't that the baffle?

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

I see. I have the price sheet from scrappy. But those prices are low compared to some others I have found. When I was in the market I got other estaminets on them from other dealers (I emailed and talked to a ton of different places). And a lot of them had them priced a lot higher. 

I got other estaminets, OK what are those exactly?

Mark

• Like 2