Sold: XPA-100 Monoblock (2)

Rivernuggets

Hi guys.  A pair of XPA-100s.  I traded some vintage gear for these about a year ago.

Both still have clear plastic over their display windows.  I don't feel the need for this much power and don't have the space in my cabinet for multiple amps.  These sound great and work wonderfully.

$425 plus shipping and Paypal.  Will be shipped FedEx Ground to U.S. lower 48 only.  Comes with original packaging, manuals, and 3.5mm cables.

Not the greatest picture.  Let me know if you want more.

post-32510-0-06220000-1445655183_thumb.j

Edited by Rivernuggets

Things are great. That original box came in handy, and it has a new home on my shelf in Arizona! I had to give up my RF7s as I didn't want anything to happen to them in the move, so it is powering a pair of RB61 IIs. When we get a house down here, I will get it some proper speakers to power. :)

2nd Gen ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe these are 1st generation.  There is no '2nd Gen' under the 'XPA-100' on the faceplate and they have the silver trim.  The ones now come stock with black.

What's the difference between Gen 1 and 2?

From the Emotiva website... The new Gen2 version has also been upgraded with our new custom low-ESR power supply filter capacitors for even more stunning dynamics. Outside, it boasts Emotiva’s elegant new Gen2 styling, a solid brass gold-plated machined RCA jack, and two pairs of full-sized, five-way binding posts to facilitate bi-wiring. To complete the picture, the XPA-100’s low profile 2RU chassis and efficient, cool operation let you fit a full set into a single equipment rack.

​BTW….$425 for two of these is a great deal.

$425 for both :o 

That is correct.  :biggrin:  :emotion-21:

Shipping may add around $80 though.....the boxes are large and heavy.

The gear I traded for these amps was worth about $425.  At the time, Will was selling these two XPA-100s for $500.  Here's the link:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/153591-trade-proposal-chicago-area/

• Like 1