New addition!

Shodrewken

To my little family! I am proud to present Samantha Mae! Born 10/21/15 at 1:57pm 6lbs 11oz. We were about to head to the hospital, and while my wife was taking a shower to get ready, she yelled my name and said the baby was coming. A few pushes later this little bundle was born...... in our bathroom  :P Fun story to tell when she's older.

IMG_0651_zps02hkfw2m.jpg

• Like 15

and while my wife was taking a shower to get ready, she yelled my name and said the baby was coming. A few pushes later this little bundle was born...... in our bathroom

:blink:

Wow, future story, indeed!  :)  Sincere congrats, beautiful baby girl, beautiful name. 

Life for you and your wonderful wife just got better.  :emotion-19::emotion-21::emotion-19:

• Like 1

Thanks guys! 

I bet that was a scary moment when you realized you weren't going to make it to a hospital.

I think I was too in shock at the moment. After everything settled down, it kind of hit me, and I realized how so many things could have gone wrong, but luckily didn't.

I hope now your wife is able to take a shower with out anymore "interruptions".  

Haha, in fact she has been able to take a couple now  :D

First child?

I'm lucky to say this is girl number two. Her older sister who is about two years older just adores her. 

• Like 1