Top Ten Reasons to be a Klipsch Forum Member

Mallette

10.  No matter how weird your beliefs you'll find somebody that agrees with you.

Dave

Corollary 10a:  "No matter how factually correct you are you'll find somebody who disagrees with you."

Just like being married only with an OFF button!(don't tell my wife I said that)
  • Like 2

20,001.  Think I'll get banned and start over at 0.  NOT!

Thanks, gents.  It's all YOUR fault.  You folks are WAY too much fun and generally vastly superior to the "real" people I am around most of the time.  April in HOPE!

Dave

• Like 2

#11) I have gotten all of my best speaker deals through this forum!

#10) Getting to make fun of Michael Ray!

#9) Getting to Audition Klipsch KP-600s, MCM-1900 4 ways, Jubilees, KPT-684s, and MWMs with K-402 / K-69 combo, Getting to hear both a TAD driver and a K-69 driver at the same time on a K-402 all for the first time.

#8) Rodney Newtons.

#7) Getting to tour the factory in Hope.

#6) Going to the Klipsch Museum in Hope.

#5)Going to the Train Depot in Hope.

#4 Getting to meet Dave Mallete in Person.

#3)Getting to Know Roy Delgado as a friend.

#2) Becoming friends with Christy and Elden and finally getting to meet both of them.

#1) Getting to know one of my best friends and his family, Kevin Harmon.

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 3

Congratulations Dave, and 10,000 of those were in the Autonomous Car thread, organ music and reel to reel audio.

The rest were probably herding cats.

So true, Travis! 

As I have your attention, my TC-765 has the weirdest issue.  No sound from line or headphone out but the meters are showing it just fine.  I am certainly no tech but I've half a century of experience with various issues and from what I know this just doesn't seem likely.  I thought that the meters were about the last thing before output. 

Any thoughts from you or anyone else on this?

Dave

Roger, what is the Train Depot in Hope?  Is it an actual train depot, or the name of a restaurant, shop, or?    Just wondering as I've not heard of that particular landmark before.....

Jim,

Carl posted a hyper link to what it is now, but it used to hold a small museum in the back half and an outside garden all dedicated to PWK. It was appropriately fitting because of Paul's early years working for the Rail Road and his love of model trains. They kicked out Miss Valerie and she moved most of the stuff to the New Mexico site at the College, Paul's alma-matter. There were various pristine examples of Heritage speakers there as well as patents, documents and the wood horned and veneered version of the Jubilee. It even had a parking space reserved for PWK. :)

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 1