R115SW subwoofer

grandcarrera

Im looking for a subwoofer to add to my 280FA system. The choice is between Klipsch R-115SW and SVS PB 2000 .

I can get 

Klipsch R-115SW for 600$ 

SVS PB 2000 for 799$ 

I don't know which one to go with. I read some about R115SW doesn't seem like people like it that much.    

No bias on my part(I own Klipsch and SVS subs) but I have heard/read very good things about the R-115SW.  

Bill

Check the garage sale section, Matthews (forum member) has a R 115SW for sale that is almost new and comes with a smoked glass top. I have personally seen it and heard it and was very impressed. He bought two and only needs one. Might get a deal depending on how far you have to ship it. He is in mid Missouri.

• Like 1

If 600 is a shipped price then you might as well get one of them over matts. Not that I'm trying to discourage a sale but I can almost guarantee it will cost 100$ or more to ship from Columbia to wherever you are (west coast of I remember)

Its brand new and I don't have to pay for shipping since its from a local store plus there will be no tax.  

• Like 1