lets have a look at ya cars

zax love child

Carl, I like you better with the beard! Roger

Humm, a bread comb over would look good on Carl

edit: While a bread comb over would be fitting perhaps a beard one would be the one I meant

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

At least it is a fat block and not another butt hole, everybody's got one small block!!

Those look like 660 center squinters you were running, are they?

Roger

Actually, 465 vaccum secondaries on a '69 427 c.i. It was a BIATCH matching hole sizes drilled in the throttle plates for transition to part-throttle from idle circuit response. Without additional air flow thru the holes the idle stop caused the carbs to be off idle circuit therfore bog city.

At least it is a fat block and not another butt hole, everybody's got one small block!!

Roger

Actually, 465 vaccum secondaries on a '69 427 c.i. It was a BIATCH matching hole sizes drilled in the throttle plates for transition to part-throttle from idle circuit response. Without additional air flow thru the holes the idle stop caused the carbs to be off idle circuit therfore bog city.

I have an extra set of 660s layin around, would have woke her up just a tad for you! :)

Did you put low compression pistons in? Why did you go so small?

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Roger

I have an extra set of 660s layin around, would have woke her up just a tad for you! :)

Did you put low compression pistons in? Why did you go so small?

Roger

Holley recommended these in this application. I was doing a midge under 11.0:1 with head chambering. 373 rear and at times 456 w/turbo 350 and 2500 stall but remember this was my only car and daily driver in and around San Jose and Mountain View, CA. Cross country to Texas was fun; I actually got about 14 mpg with the 373s at cruise same as my Silverado SS gets now with 411 all wheel drive.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1