lets have a look at ya cars

zax love child

Me and my sidekick.

funny-looking-cars-18.jpg

I have never seen anything close to this.  And I was a paramedic, a firefighter and a cop.  I can only imagine if bully gets spooked, but, as the saying goes, that's none of my business.  I love the suspension pleading for mercy on the passenger side!

I'd post a pic of my 16 year old, rusting Silverado, but it wouldn't do anything for anyone.  It's very paid for, gets me where I'm going and the $200 I paid for lifetime oil changes is starting to make some pretty good returns on that investment!  :)

• Like 2

tuckster-front.jpg

1972-Condor-II-on-Ford-chassis3.jpg

Nothing say's class like The  Family Sports Truckster and Cousin Eddie's Tenement on Wheels!

OH MY GOD MY EYES! What was that green thing? I think I just saw Michelle Obama naked! My Retinas are TOAST!

Roger

Reading that….I just lost my appetite :(

• Like 1

At least it is a fat block and not another butt hole, everybody's got one small block!!

Those look like 660 center squinters you were running, are they?

Roger

Actually, 465 vaccum secondaries on a '69 427 c.i. It was a BIATCH matching hole sizes drilled in the throttle plates for transition to part-throttle from idle circuit response. Without additional air flow thru the holes the idle stop caused the carbs to be off idle circuit therfore bog city.

I remember back when we had smog gas and Holley and Hot Rod were telling everyone to do that. My buddy had a 1969 real DZ code RS Z-28 with a tunnel ram and a pair of 600 cfm vacuum secondary's and a tad over 11/1 compression with a Rock Crusher from the original 302. It ran like a real pouch! I talked him into dropping my 660s on it and it ran like a 2 cycle, it was tubbed and Pro Streeted and with the 660s on it, it would fall on it's face until about 3,000 RPM and then it would break the tires loose and turn on like a beast. I used to run the pair of 660s on my 427 Ford Hi-Riser before I bought my Cammer. :)

Rog

Back in the Day , I have a ton of pictures of all my cars but cant find them . This picture was when the car was going down to my shop , I was installing a New all roller motor and fuel system  If I remember it 570 HP

Hope to find pictures of rest soon had a couple 440 6 pack dusters  and Chevy truck with a blower .

Last time I stopped counting I owned over 400 cars since I was 15   last 10 years only 5 I lost interest

post-49590-0-44020000-1446207185_thumb.j

post-49590-0-21500000-1446207199_thumb.j

• Like 5

tuckster-front.jpg

1972-Condor-II-on-Ford-chassis3.jpg

Nothing say's class like The  Family Sports Truckster and Cousin Eddie's Tenement on Wheels!

OH MY GOD MY EYES! What was that green thing? I think I just saw Michelle Obama naked! My Retinas are TOAST!

Roger

That's the coveted Family Sports Truckster - perfect vehicle for hauling the entire family to Wally World. You can buy one from the Salesman Eugene Levy. If you're lucky he'll toss in a free sports jacket! Maybe the one he's been wearing.  :)

As to Michelle Obama, she's the black female I'd least like to run into in a dark room! ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not into cars anymore, as long as they get where I want to go.

But of all the cars I had this was the most fun to drive by far, a 1969 Datsun 2000. 120cu but 135 Hp, 5 speed and handled great. I bought it from a girlfriends dad, he did a little suspension work and tuning for SCCA rally races. 

the only pic I have is a old print so i found a pic online of the same color/year.

post-9700-0-66380000-1446251593_thumb.jp

• Like 6