WTB Cornwall/Chorus NY area

J Free

Hi all,

I recently got a resto-modded Fisher X100B which sounds pretty fantastic through my old Mission 765s. I'm told it could be even better through some Klipsch. Looking to try it out-any one have anything for sale or know if in the NY area? Also, advice-thoughts welcome.

cheers,

Jeff

Welcome Jeff….you came to the right place for Klipsch speaker info, some of these folks are extremely knowledgeable. Like Tasdom said, craigslist is a good source for speakers. Klipsch speakers do pop up in your area. Even the garage sale and alerts section here is a good place to look. Good luck.

thanks, I did see those on CL-a little pricey for me, hoping to stay closer to $1K unless it's something really special. I found 2 Chorus' in semi striking distance. Also was hoping if anyone had info like-look for this, stay away from that, this would be the place for it.

• Like 1

Hi Jeff

I have a wonderful pair of Cornwall's stacked atop my La Scala's, up here in the  mid Hudson valley.

I moved the 2-chanel to the Scala's as soon as I bought them.

The Cornwall has more "bass in your face" sound...

Well, in your chest really.

Couple hours away.

I'll make you a good price on them; just going to waste here... :(

Noah

• Like 1